Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sketchbook



Here is a look into the sketchbook I just finished. 
I picked some of my favorite ones from this one.
I also have been studying people more, thanks to my mentor helping me out there. 
Lots of improvements and ideas moving forward!



Courage


Female Face (at the beginning of when I started studying people more)


Stick Figure Anatomy and Movement


Bubbling up the stick figures


Male face about 4 months into studying people





Symbolism and Interpretation


Melting Beauty (Concept)


The Bowler (Concept)


MDLP logo


3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to like, comment and share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented! I love all of these! We still need to get together and collaborate! My illustrator skills need some practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We obviously can do that! Thanks Rachel! And I could probably use you for some pictures still! :D

      Delete